Better Made Recipes
Caramel Corn and Chocolate Pretzel Rings with Better Made Products
Better Made Pretzel Ring Treat
- Preheat oven to 175°F (80°C).
- Arrange pretzels on baking sheet. Place a candy kiss on the center of each pretzel.
- Warm pretzels in the preheated over until candy kiss is shiny and slightly softened (about 2 minutes).
- Place an M&M atop the candy kiss on each pretzel; press down. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Better Made Caramel Corn
- 1 Package Better Made Corn Pops
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar (packed)
- ⅔ cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
- In a 2 qt. saucepan, mix butter, brown sugar, and light corn syrup. Place on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add baking soda to mixture (mixture will foam).
- Pour caramel mixture over the Better Made Corn Pops and stir until mixed.
- Place in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Stir every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour onto wax paper. Break it apart when dry and you've got the perfect caramel corn!