CONTACT: Franklin Dohanyos, Franklin Publicity, Inc.
BETTER MADE SNACK FOODS TO PARTICIPATE IN GREAT TASTE OF MICHIGAN EVENTS AT BUSCH'S MARKETS
* Miss Better Made will be on hand to offer free samples of delicious Better Made products
DETROIT, MI - Better Made Snack Foods will once again participate in The Great Taste of Summer events at Busch's Markets, which features over 40 Michigan-based companies and their products. Miss Better Made will appear at these events and offer samples of great tasting Better Made Snack Food products. The dates are:
- Saturday, June 23, 11:30 am to 5:00 pm at Busch's Market, 38083 West 6 Mile Road in Livonia
- Sunday, June 24, 11:30 am to 5:00 pm at Busch's Market, 24445 Drake Road in Farmington Hills
- Saturday, July 28, 11:30 am to 5:00 at Busch's Market, 2020 Green Street in Ann Arbor
- Sunday, July 29, 11:30 am to 5:00 pm at Busch's Market, 2240 South Main Street in Ann Arbor
Founded in 1930 in Detroit as Cross and Peters, Better Made has developed and provided a wide variety of high quality award-winning snack foods, including flavored potato chips, potato sticks, gourmet popcorn, krinkle chips, rainbow chips, crunchy and kettle cooked chips, popcorn, pretzels, beef jerky, tortilla chips, puff stuff, pork rinds, wearable apparel, a limited edition commemorative tin filled with one pound of mouth watering original chips, and more! The family-owned company uses locally grown potatoes and trans fat-free cottonseed oil. For more information, please visit www.bettermadesnackfoods.com
. You may also follow Better Made on Facebook
. Michigan Made – Better Made.