CONTACT: Franklin Dohanyos, Franklin Publicity, Inc.
BETTER MADE SNACK FOODS ANNOUNCES KEY PROMOTIONS
* Management moves will provide continuity and keep company moving forward
DETROIT, MI - Better Made Snack Foods is pleased to announce important corporate promotions as of January 1, 2011.
- Mike Schena from President to Chief Operating Officer
- Mark Winkelman from Vice President of Finance to President
- Douglas Christensen from Assistant Manager of Finance to Vice President of Finance
- Paul Geiser from Plant Manager to Vice President of Operations
- Bill Klein from Second Shift Production Manager to Production Manager
- Phil Gusmano from Production Scheduler to Vice President
Founded in 1930 in Detroit as Cross and Peters, Better Made has developed and provided a wide variety of high quality award-winning snack foods, including flavored potato chips, potato sticks, gourmet popcorn, krinkle chips, rainbow chips, crunchy and kettle cooked chips, popcorn, pretzels, beef jerky, tortilla chips, puff stuff, pork rinds, wearable apparel, a limited edition commemorative tin filled with one pound of mouth watering original chips, and more! The family-owned company uses locally grown potatoes and trans fat-free cottonseed oil. For more information, please visit www.bettermadesnackfoods.com
. You may also follow Better Made on Facebook
. Michigan Made – Better Made.