CONTACT: Franklin Dohanyos, Franklin Publicity, Inc.
BETTER MADE SNACK FOODS ANNOUNCES APPEARANCE DATES FOR MISS BETTER MADE
* Appearances are part of Better Made Snack Foods on-going community involvement
DETROIT, MI - Better Made Snack Foods is pleased to announce that Miss Better Made will appear at several community events throughout the summer and early fall, including:
- The Woodward Dream Cruise, Saturday, August 20 in the Royal Oak/Birmingham area
- Better Made Golf Outing at Sycamore Hills Golf Course, Sunday, August 21
- Oktoberfest at Our Shepherd Lutheran Church, Friday, September 23 and Saturday, September 24 from 6 to 8 pm
- The Henry Ford in Dearborn for Hallowe'en in Greenfield Village, Friday, October 14 from 6 to 10 pm
Founded in 1930 in Detroit as Cross and Peters, Better Made has developed and provided a wide variety of high quality award-winning snack foods, including flavored potato chips, potato sticks, gourmet popcorn, krinkle chips, rainbow chips, crunchy and kettle cooked chips, popcorn, pretzels, beef jerky, tortilla chips, puff stuff, pork rinds, a limited edition commemorative tin filled with one pound of mouth-watering original chips, wearables, and more! The family-owned company uses locally grown potatoes and trans fat-free cottonseed oil. For more information, please visit www.bettermadesnackfoods.com
. You may also follow Better Made on Facebook
. Michigan Made – Better Made, now featured at The Detroit Shoppe at Somerset Collection North!